[Corpora-List] Plagiarism of Leonid Brezhnev

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Sun Nov 4 09:50:51 CET 2012

Forensic Linguistics centre at Aston University Plagiarism of Leonid Brezhnev!

I have analysed three books signed by the late General Secretary of the communist party of the former Soviet Union. It turned out that it was not Leonid Brezhnev who wrote them. He hired three other men who wrote these books for him. May I ask you a question now? I wonder if I can call it plagiarism? I wonder if some forensic centers study plagiarism? Do you know any particular linguists who do it? Be well, Looking forward to hearing from you to my e-mail box yutamb at mail.ru Remain yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1011 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121104/087c27de/attachment.txt>