[Corpora-List] Corpus of threats?

Rob Malouf rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Nov 2 14:14:22 CET 2012

The FBI has collected a corpus like that:

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=239042

I doubt they'd share it with you, though!

Interestingly, the guy who was responsible for building the corpus, James Fitzgerald, is now a consultant for Criminal Minds:

http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/James_R._Fitzgerald

and apparently they're planning on adding a linguist character to the show.

-- Rob Malouf <rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu> Department of Linguistics and Asian / Middle Eastern Languages San Diego State University