[Corpora-List] Announcement: blog for experimental statistics in corpus linguistics

Angus Grieve-Smith grvsmth at panix.com
Wed May 30 23:41:04 CEST 2012

On 5/29/2012 5:51 AM, Wallis, Sean wrote:
> Dear colleagues
>
> I am pleased to announce the publication of a new practical research
> blog aimed at addressing questions of experimental design and
> statistics for researchers working with corpus data.
>
> I will be briefly introducing this blog, called corp.ling.stats
> (http://corplingstats.wordpress.com
> <http://corplingstats.wordpress.com/>) at ICAME22 in Leuven this week.

Looks great! I won't be in Leuven, but there's a lot of overlap with my work, so I'll be commenting on your blog posts. I hope others here will do the same. Are you on Twitter?

--

-Angus B. Grieve-Smith

Saint John's University

grvsmth at panix.com

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4279 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120530/fd5e0690/attachment.txt>