Coordination : Olivier Ferret & Nicolas Hernandez
Discours is an international and interdisciplinary (linguistics, psycholinguistics, computational linguistics) e-journal, which publishes two issues a year, and occasional special issues. It is intended as a forum for exchanging and comparing data, analyses and opinions involving the description, comprehension, formalization and processing of text organization.
Issue 11 welcomes submissions on all the topics of the journal. However, submissions coming from the Computational Linguistics field will be considered with special interest.
* Intention to submit: as soon as possible and preferentially before June 15, 2012
* Submission for issue 11: June 30, 2012
* Final decision: October, 2012
* Publication: December, 2012
* Each submission will be peer-reviewed by at least two members of
an international Scientific Committee.
* Papers (in English or French) should be sent to discours at revues.org
(Full instructions for submission can be found on the website
-- Dr. Nicolas Hernandez Associate Professor (Maître de Conférences) Université de Nantes - LINA CNRS http://enicolashernandez.blogspot.com http://www.univ-nantes.fr/hernandez-n +33 (0)2 51 12 53 94 +33 (0)2 40 30 60 67