[Corpora-List] NLP labs that have active projects on Persian

Hamid Reza Ghader hamidreza.ghader at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:01:07 CEST 2012

Dear scientists,

We are going to develop a list of all NLP labs around the world that have active projects on Persian language. So I decided to ask you all to give me your lab name and homepage address if you have any project related to Persian language in your lab. I appreciate if you provide a brief description of the Persian related project of yours.

Regards, Hamidreza Ghader Natural language and Text processing Laboratory School of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Tehran Iran http://ece.ut.ac.ir/nlp/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 623 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120524/2e9fbb60/attachment.txt>