[Corpora-List] CADS 2012: Programme, registration and accommodation

Gabrielatos, Costas c.gabrielatos at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 23 20:16:15 CEST 2012

  CADS International Conference 2012   Corpus-Assisted Discourse Studies:  More than the sum of Discourse Analysis and computing?   13-14 September 2012   Programme, registration and accommodation   Programme   The conference programme is now online:http://www3.lingue.unibo.it/blog/clb/?p=301   Registration   If you wish to attend the conference, please e-mail anna.marchi at unibo.it by Wednesday 6 June, stating your name and affiliation.   Please note that the number of conference places is limited and acceptance will be on a strictly first-come-first-served basis. Registration will not be possible after Wednesday 6th June.   The conference registration fee is €150 -- €100 for students without research funding. This includes lunches and coffee breaks.   If you are accepted, we will mail you details of how to pay.   Accommodation   We have arranged the possibility of accommodation for those who should require it at the Collegio San Tommaso d’Aquino:    www.collegiosantommaso.it   The residence is in a quiet and very attractive part of Bologna, 10-15 minutes walk from the conference venue (Faculty of Political Science). The prices are much lower than normal commercial Bologna hotels:   €50 for a single room €70 for a standard double €80 for a “superior” double   All prices include breakfast.   If you are accepted on the conference we will book you into the Residence should you so wish. Please instruct us as soon as you pay the registration fee. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5993 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120523/c5469796/attachment.txt>