[Corpora-List] A doubt concerning posting in Corpora Service.

WILLIAMS Geoffrey williams at univ-ubs.fr
Fri May 18 12:08:17 CEST 2012

Dear Juan Antonio,

For French, you might like to look at the following:

French Learner Language Oral Corpora at the University of Southampton: http://www.flloc.soton.ac.uk

Parole Publique: http://www.info.univ-tours.fr/~antoine/parole_publique/corpus.html

VALIBEL: http://www.uclouvain.be/valibel

I take it that you also know:

Cresti, E, Moneglia, M. (Eds.) (2005). C-ORAL ROM. Integrated Reference Corpora for Spoken Romance Languages. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins.

True, this is not free, but it does give access to a wide variety of material.

Much more probably exists, but not all corpora can be freely made available.

Best

Geoffrey