[Corpora-List] A doubt concerning posting in Corpora Service.

Juan Antonio Sabariego j.a.sabariego at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:30:22 CEST 2012

Dear members of CorporaList,

Some member of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra pragmatics groups are working on a project about evidential and epistemic markers in five different languages, namely Spanish, Catalan, English, French and German. We would be very thankful if you could offer some help about the searching of oral conversational corpora in those five languages, already transcribed, for the purpose of our investigation. We have found some of them but they are quite limited for our investigation or we have to pay for them, we wanted first to have a look on the free versions. We guess you can draw a clear panorama of the situation of oral corpora in these three languages. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Juan Antonio Chica Sabariego Universitat Pompeu Fabra

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2175 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120518/60059db5/attachment.txt>