[Corpora-List] Proceedings of Corpus Linguistics 2011

Atro Voutilainen atro.voutilainen at helsinki.fi
Wed May 16 05:35:04 CEST 2012

Dear Nick,

Thanks for the info.

I did not find my paper in the proceedings (nor did I receive any editorial feedback or requests for improvement), though I prepared and submitted a full paper as requested. I also noticed that for the 198 titles, only 32 full papers were included in the procs. Is there any additional advice or information you would like to provide?

Yours sincerely, Atro Voutilainen