[Corpora-List] Need POST system for French and English

imad eddin Jerbi jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com
Wed May 9 04:35:53 CEST 2012

*Dear Corpora Subscribers,*

My name is Imad Eddin Jerbi, doing my master's thesis at Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia. I am working on construction and morphosyntactic annotation of a Tunisian dialect corpus. I need a free and open source (JAVA) part of speech tagging system for French and English. This system has to do a linguistic correction first, because the input could be an incorrect word. *Example:* Arabic Dialect: “كَمْبْيُوتَرْ “this word is original English language, I converted to Latin characters using SAMPA for Arabic: “compyouter” So, the system have to correct the input word “compyouter” to computer, and then give us at the output the possible morphosyntactic annotation. I would be very grateful if you could give me a names list of the best available systems. Thank you in advance. Email: jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com

*Best regards, *

--

Imad Eddin JERBI

Student at Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax

http://www.fsegs.rnu.tn/

ANLP Research Group http://sites.google.com/site/anlprg

MIRACL Laboratory www.miracl.rnu.tn

Page Web: https://sites.google.com/site/jerbiimadeddinanlp/ Email: jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com Adress: El Wahheb, Chebba : 5170 - Mahdia - TUNISIE. Gsm: +216 55688555 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2614 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120509/92e10198/attachment.txt>