[Corpora-List] semi-automatic annotation tool evaluation

Saman Hina saman.hina at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:23:35 CEST 2012

Hi Samira,

I am using corpus quality assurance tool in GATE to evaluate my system. If you want to use a tool to compare your system then your annotations should exist in GATE, have you used GATE before? If yes then these slides will help you http://gate.ac.uk/sale/talks/gate-course-aug10/track-1/module-2-ie/module-2-ie.pdf .

In order to transfer your system's annotations to GATE you can use gazetteers/lookup which is easier and faster than manual annotation. Let me know if your need more technical help in this matter.

-- Regards

Saman Hina, PhD Student, Language Research Group, School of Computing, University of Leeds, UK