[Corpora-List] PhD scholarships, Computing, Leeds University UK

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 1 14:59:20 CEST 2012

The School of Computing, Leeds University, offers PhD scholarships to UK/EU citizens, for PhD to start Sept/Oct 2012, see http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/faculty/postgraduate/research-degrees/scholarships/computing-doctoral-training-grants.shtml

- The application deadline is 31 May 2012, however, applications will be looked at from 18 May and any outstanding applicants may be made offers before the deadline.

We also hope to offer International (non-EU) PhD studentships to start April 2013, in a competition to be announced next month... watch this space!

Please ask potential applicants in Corpus Linguistics research to contact me:

Eric Atwell, Associate Professor, Language research group,

I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems

School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS

Leeds LS2 9JT, England. TEL: 0113-3435430 FAX: 0113-3435468

WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nlp

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic