[Corpora-List] How to visualise a dependency tree

Michele Filannino michele.filannino at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 13:50:43 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to know if a visualisation tool for dependency tree exists. I am looking for a tool that took in input a sentence expressed in CoNLL format and provided as output a file (JPEG, PNG or whatever) or even a frame with the tree graphically represented.

MSR Splat<http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/msrsplat/default.aspx>by Microsoft is fine but I cannot provide it a CoNLL sentence. The biggest limitation for me is that I have to use its entire pipeline and this constrained me using it just for English.

Thank a lot. Michele Filannino.

CDT PhD student in Computer Science Room IT301 - IT Building The University of Manchester filannim at cs.manchester.ac.uk -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 914 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120621/b88a0039/attachment.txt>