[Corpora-List] Ambiguous words in English and their frequency

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Fri Jan 27 19:31:55 CET 2012

Dear Yorick,

Thanks for your inputs. Looking the book up on Amazon, I find the new copy price is $61, which seems high for a 25 year old book!

Do you have any suggestions about tutorial materials on WSD, or on Hirst’s work, or other relevant materials that could explain progress in computational linguistics, QA, or related disambiguation tasks?

A URL would be especially useful.

Thanks,

-Rich

Sincerely,