[Corpora-List] Ambiguous words in English and their frequency

FORT, Karen Karen.FORT at inist.fr
Wed Jan 25 20:33:02 CET 2012

Hi all,

I need to find this information (the proportion of ambiguous words in English and their frequency). For example, we know that in French 8% of the words represent 30% of the ambiguity. Of course, it's very rough, but it's only to have a rough idea.

Can somebody help me with this (of course, I searched for a ref but could not find anything precise)?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Karën FORT Ingénieure/Engineer et/and doctorante/PhD student INIST-CNRS / LIPN 2, allée de Brabois 54500 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy France Bureau/Office: H112 +33 (0)3 83 50 46 36

http://www-lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~fort/