[Corpora-List] AHRC-funded PhD award

Serge Sharoff s.sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 16:08:03 CET 2012

Centre for Translation Studies, School of Modern Languages, University of Leeds has an AHRC award for a fully funded PhD position for UK/EU students in the general field of Translation Studies and Interpreting. We're particularly active in the areas of Natural Language Processing for translation and related tasks. For more information about our research activities and the activities of our research students please visit: http://www.leeds.ac.uk/cts/en/research_postgraduate.htm

Application deadline: 2 March 2012. However, interested candidates are requested contact me with an outline of their project proposal as soon as possible to help in developing their case for support.

For more information about the application procedure, please visit: http://www.leeds.ac.uk/arts/info/125024/postgraduate/1028/research_postgraduate_admissions/3

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: s_sharoff.vcf Type: text/x-vcard Size: 258 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120124/342696b0/attachment.vcf>