[Corpora-List] Call for papers

Cariola, Laura l.cariola at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 12:07:07 CET 2012

To whom it may concern,

Herewith I am sending you a call for papers for the new journal "Language and Psychoanalysis".

I would be very grateful if you could distribute the call with you mailing list.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Laura Cariola

Postgraduate Linguistics Student Department of Linguistics and English Language County South Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YL United Kingdom

Language and Psychoanalysis

Call Deadline: 30-Apr-2012

Call Information: 'Language and Psychoanalysis' is a new journal that aims to further the understanding of the interaction between Linguistic Analysis and Theory & Psychoanalytic Theories and Techniques. It is the only interdisciplinary journal with a strong focus on the qualitative and quantitative analysis of language and psychoanalysis. The journal is also inclusive and not narrowly confined to the Freudian psychoanalytic theory.

We are currently considering manuscripts for the first issue that will appear in autumn/winter 2012. Any relevant manuscripts with an emphasis on language and psychoanalysis will be considered, including papers on methodology, theory, philosophy, child development, psychopathology, psychotherapy, consciousness studies, cognition, cross-cultural research, and case studies. The journal also publishes short research reports, book reviews, interviews, obituaries, and readers' comments.

Please submit an electronic version of your manuscript to the editor Laura Cariola (l.cariola at lancaster.ac.uk)

Deadline of submission: 30th April 2012 Deadline for submission of final paper: 30th September 2012

http://www.language-and-psychoanalysis.com