[Corpora-List] Framework for EmoText

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 13:17:08 CET 2012

Dear all,

I put a brief description of my framework on the Internet that I implemented in the context of the statistical EmoText ( www.socioware.de/technology.html#framework). You might notice some resemblance with the WEKA Experimenter. Since I didn't have any brilliant idea on how to name this framework, I called it simply InfoFramework.

Although I tested the framework in the context of opinion mining, I assume it can be used for any kind of statistical processing.

Best Alexander -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 644 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120113/4f05888c/attachment.txt>