[Corpora-List] Working Latex package for typesetting dependency graphs?

Adam Radziszewski kocikikut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:17:21 CET 2012

Thank you for all the input and pointing to ling-tex list! I'll start with re-installation of tikz-dependency, since it seems the simplest and most powerful solution. Actually my use case is a bit atypical (quite long sentences with sparse inter-chunk relations, sort of line wrapping may be unavoidable), but I guess I'll ask questions on that dedicated list (or directly to Daniele) should any problems arise.

Best, Adam -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 466 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120111/e592a213/attachment.txt>