[Corpora-List] Working Latex package for typesetting dependency graphs?

Daniele daniele.pighin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:08:07 CET 2012

Hi Adam,

I am the author of tikz-dependency. In the installation instruction it reads:

Please, note that *PGF/TikZ version 2.10 *is required for TikZ-dependency
> to work as expected

I am pretty sure that ubuntu 10.04 used to come with an older version of PGF. I would recommend that you download a fresh version of pgf, uncompress it under ~/texmf and then run:

$ texhash ~/texmf

Everything should work fine afterwards. Please, contact me privately in case you need more help.

Cheers,

Daniele

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2058 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120111/9dd94142/attachment.txt>