[Corpora-List] Working Latex package for typesetting dependency graphs?

Leon Derczynski leon at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 17:09:47 CET 2012

Hi Adam,

Just yesterday I have been wrestling a lot with tikz under Ubuntu 10.04. Unfortunately the Ubuntu tex package managment system is somewhat "crippled", and version conflicts with various tex-related packages have blocked a large part of tikz functionality. Removing the Ubuntu latex packages completely and then updating to an independent installation of texlive has fixed everything related to tkz-graph and tkz-berge (roughly following http://ubuntuguide.net/how-to-install-texlive-2010-on-ubuntu-10-10 using texlive 2011). I did also find that, in a few instances, the example code was out of date, and one needed to find the right version of example for the example to compile. Good luck!

All the best,

Leon