[Corpora-List] Syntactically parsed Tagalog corpus

Sebastian Sauppe sebastian.sauppe at mpi.nl
Sat Jan 7 12:39:23 CET 2012

Dear CORPORA list members,

I’m a PhD student at the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics in Nijmegen (The Netherlands) and my PhD project is on sentence processing in Tagalog, an Austronesian language of the Philippines.

In order to prepare my psycholinguistic experiments, I would like to conduct some corpus linguistic analyses. I have been looking for a syntactically tagged/parsed Tagalog corpus for a while now; unfortunately, I was not able to find one.

Does anyone of you know a syntactically parsed Tagalog corpus that I could use for my analyses? If you don’t know such a corpus, do you maybe know some experts that probably can help me to find a syntactically parsed Tagalog corpus?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best regards, Sebastian Sauppe

-- Sebastian Sauppe, M.A. Language and Cognition Department & International Max Planck Research School for Language Sciences Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics Wundtlaan 1 6525 XD Nijmegen The Netherlands

Homepage: http://www.mpi.nl/people/sauppe-sebastian Telephone: +31-24-3521561