[Corpora-List] Handling a Large Text Archive

True Friend true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:16:55 CET 2012

I use C# for writing small script like programs which i use to process data. But writing code even for getting concordance of single word is a bit daunting. So i was looking for something ready made, click and run type. I am familiar with CQPWeb, worked with it while having a research using BE06 corpus. But didn't use it to manage a corpus. Perhaps it'll become complex for me (text archive is not tagged). Well, i'll give it a try. Regards

-- *Muhammad Shakir Aziz* *محمد شاکر عزیز* *Master in Applied Linguistics Translator, Course Developer, Linguist for Urdu, Punjabi and English* Urdu:- http://awaz-e-dost.blogspot.com/ English:- http://linguisticslearner.blogspot.com/ Facebook:- http://www.facebook.com/truefriend2004 Skype:- true_friend2004 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2334 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120104/acd03cec/attachment.txt>