[Corpora-List] Arabic-English Probabilistic Lex

Mostafa Dehghani dehghani.mostafa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:47:38 CET 2012

Dear Corpus members,

I am looking for a probabilistic Arabic-English (also English-Arabic) dictionary that is extracted from parallel or comparable corpus. I cannot find any resources for this kind of dictionary. Although it is possible to use some tools to extract translations with their associated probabilities from parallel corpus, it seems there is no free Arabic-English parallel corpus available.

I really appreciate any help you can give me and look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,

--Mostafa -- Mostafa Dehghani, M.Sc. Student Intelligent Information Systems lab, Software Eng. Group, School of Electrical and Computer Eng.(ECE) University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran Tel: +9821-6111-9723 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2189 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121229/1eb6b887/attachment.txt>