[Corpora-List] BioNLP 2013 to be held in conjunction with ACL in Sofia, Bulgaria

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 21:56:04 CET 2012

We are happy to announce that as requested by a near-unanimous vote at BioNLP 2012, BioNLP 2013 has been assigned to ACL 2013 in Sofia, Bulgaria.

This year we will have a two-day workshop, with the second day devoted to BioNLP-ST 2013.

Dates for submission deadlines, etc. will be posted later as we receive more information from ACL. We anticipate that they may be later than usual, since ACL is taking place later than usual this year.

Best wishes,

The organizers

-- Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Computational Bioscience Program, U. Colorado School of Medicine 303-916-2417 (cell) 303-377-9194 (home) http://compbio.ucdenver.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen