[Corpora-List] CoNLL to Penn TreeBank conversion

Josep M. Fontana josepm.fontana at upf.edu
Wed Dec 12 19:44:29 CET 2012

Does anybody know about any tool, script, etc. to convert from column-based CoNLL format to the Penn Treebank annotation style? I know there is the srlconll software package that does exactly the opposite but I haven't been able to find anything that does the conversion in the direction we need.

We have access to parsers that are trained for Spanish but the output is in the CoNLL format. To be able to use tools to exploit the syntactic annotation we need it to be in the Penn TreeBank format.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Josep M. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 892 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121212/db1656d2/attachment.txt>