[Corpora-List] free manually POS-tagged corpus

Alisa Z. proloxx at mail.ru
Thu Dec 6 01:19:51 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am looking for a manually POS-tagged corpus for English  preferably for Penn Treebank POS tags.  It could be some "standard" gold-standard corpus  that could be used for training or evaluation. In the end, it is not necessarily has to be manually tagged but  at least proof-read after automatic POS-tagging so that it would be appropriate for the use cases I mentioned.

Or any adivce whether I should create it myself ?

Thanks a lot!

Alisa Zhila,  Centro de Investigación en Computación  Instituto Politécnico Nacional, México

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 711 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20121206/da6a4366/attachment.txt>