[Corpora-List] Help needed in transcription of some Pashto phones

fatima zuhra fateeshah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 17:16:21 CEST 2012

Hi, I am working on speech processing of Pashto. I have noticed some phones in Pashto for which it is difficult to identify IPA and SAMPA symbols. I will be very thankful if some expert of phonetics help me identify these symbols. I will send speech files containing these phones if someone is willing to help me. Thanks in anticipation. Fatima Tuz ZuhraAssisstant ProfessorDepartment of Computer ScienceUniversity of Peshawar.    -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 632 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120830/83258d79/attachment.txt>