[Corpora-List] open source tools for German Langauge

Torsten Zesch zesch at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 28 20:35:38 CEST 2012

Dear Sri,

1. StanfordParser (http://nlp.stanford.edu/software/lex-parser.shtml) and mate-tools (http://code.google.com/p/mate-tools/) come with pre-packaged models for German.

2. Try TreeTaggerChunker (http://www.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/projekte/corplex/TreeTagger/)

If you are working with Java, the DKPro Core framework (http://code.google.com/p/dkpro-core-asl/) comes with easy to use wrappers for TreeTagger and StanfordParser. An integration of the mate-tools is in preparation.

-Torsten

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of sree ganesh Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:06 PM To: corpora at uib.no Subject: [Corpora-List] open source tools for German Langauge

Deare Members, I would like to get some suggestions from you on

1. Are there any open source Morphological analysers and parsers for German language? 2. I would like to extract Noun phrases for German corpus. Any suggestions on this?

Regards Sri -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5389 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120828/b71822b4/attachment.txt>