By using the ACCURAT Toolkit, users may obtain:
- Comparable corpora from the Web (current news corpora, filtered Wikipedia corpora, and narrow domain focussed corpora);
- Comparable document alignments;
- Semi-parallel sentence/phrase mapping from comparable corpora (for SMT training purposes or other tasks);
- Translated terminology extracted and mapped from bilingual comparable corpora;
- Translated named entities extracted and mapped from bilingual comparable corpora.
The toolkit is open source and freely available. It can be downloaded from the ACCURAT Web Site at http://www.accurat-project.eu/ under the terms of the Apache 2.0 licence.
The ACCURAT project has received funding from the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under Grant Agreement n° 248347.
=-=-=-= REFERENCES =-=-=-=
ACCURAT D2.6 2012. Toolkit for multi-level alignment and information extraction from comparable corpora. (http://www.accurat-project.eu/uploads/Deliverables/ACCURAT%20D2.6%20Toolkit%20for%20multi-level%20alignment%20and%20information%20extraction%20from%20comparable%20corpora%20v3.0.pdf).
ACCURAT D3.5 2012. Tools for building comparable corpus from the Web. (http://www.accurat-project.eu/uploads/Deliverables/ACCURAT%20D3.5%20Tools%20for%20building%20comparable%20corpus%20from%20the%20Web%20v3.0.pdf).
Pinnis, M., Ion, R., Ştefănescu, D., Su, F., Skadiņa, I., Vasiļjevs, A., & Babych, B. (2012). ACCURAT Toolkit for Multi-Level Alignment and Information Extraction from Comparable Corpora. Proceedings of the ACL 2012 System Demonstrations (pp. 91–96). Association for Computational Linguistics. Jeju, South Korea.
--------------------- Kind regards, Mārcis Pinnis Researcher, Tilde www.tilde.eu<http://www.tilde.eu> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5951 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120823/b1ef3bba/attachment.txt>