[Corpora-List] Which math.statistics criteria t-test or chi-squared?

Michele Filannino michele.filannino at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Aug 7 13:21:40 CEST 2012

Dear Yuri,

it strictly depends by:

- the number of samples (more than 30?)

- the number of factors (2 or more?)

- are the data from each factor becoming from the same samples?

(dependent vs. independent factors)

Let me know, I will tell you which one is better to use. ;)

Bye, Michele Filannino.

CDT PhD student in Computer Science Room IT301 - IT Building The University of Manchester filannim at cs.manchester.ac.uk