[Corpora-List] Request from a nonmember

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 14:13:10 CEST 2012

Mira,

It's a pity you want American English, and not British English ...

http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2010/pdf/749_Paper.pdf ProPOSEC: A Prosody and PoS Annotated Spoken English Corpus

built on top ofo the Lancaster/IBM Spoken English Corpus (SEC)

http://icame.uib.no/lanspeks.html http://www.reading.ac.uk/AcaDepts/ll/speechlab/marsec/

- orthographic, prosodic and part-of-speech annotated transcriptions, and acoustic recordings - but of British English speakers

Eric Atwell, Associate Professor, Language research group,

I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems

School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS

Leeds LS2 9JT, England. TEL: 0113-3435430 FAX: 0113-3435468

WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nlp

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic