[Corpora-List] Please advise: Visual XML-editor

Imene Bensalem bens.imene at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:08:39 CEST 2012

Hi Yulia , "First Object Xml Editor (FOXE)" is a simple editor and you can use it to open and edit large xml document and it displays the tags tree which is updated immediately after editing.

Kind regards, Imene

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1706 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120805/ae7650c4/attachment.txt>