[Corpora-List] Please advise: Visual XML-editor

Michele Filannino michele.filannino at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 10:53:52 CEST 2012

I like Oxygen too, unfortunately it's not free. If you are interested in easy and rapid annotations, maybe a customisation of Callisto<http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Other-Office-Tools/Mitre-Callisto.shtml> could be proper (or MAE <http://code.google.com/p/mae-annotation/>). They are both very easy to use.

Bye, michele.