[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 58, Issue 34

Wilker Aziz will.aziz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 16:24:13 CEST 2012

Hi all,

answering Carlos request (Message 3), I've made one available a few months a go. We do update it every six months or so, but it's still very modest in size. http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~in1676/resources/fapesp/

I think it currently has about 200 thousand sentence pairs for both Brazilian Portuguese - English and Brazilian Portuguese - Spanish. The bitexts come from a Brazilian scientific news magazine. It's the result of crawling all their online issues (originally written in Brazilian Portuguese then manually translated to English and Spanish). The release includes sentence- and word- alignments.

Regards,

Wilker Aziz http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~in1676/

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1819 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120428/22b3a2b6/attachment.txt>