[Corpora-List] Detection of quotations and automatic attribution corpora

Silvia PARETI S.Pareti at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 20:24:34 CEST 2012

Hello Chris,

As attribution is what I am working on, I have collected extensive bibliography concerning annotation and extraction of attribution of quotes and opinions. I have made it available here:

http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s1052974/otherresources.php

You will find several papers dealing with the attribution of authors of quotations. There is also a list of existing corpora annotated with attribution.

Cheers, Silvia

-- Silvia Pareti http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s1052974/ Institute for Language, Cognition and Computation School of Informatics, The University of Edinburgh

Informatics Forum (room 3.38) 10 Crichton Street EH8 9AB, Edinburgh, UK Phone: +44(0)131 650 4418

-- The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.