[Corpora-List] Open Source Morphology for Fr, It, Es, De

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:31:07 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:18, Francis Tyers <ftyers at prompsit.com> wrote:

> Not sure if there is anything better than FreeLing for Spanish.

Djame already mentioned Morfette; I'd just like to add that when I evaluated against Freeling 2.0 on Spanish, Morfette performed substantially better [1]. I don't know about more recent versions of Freeling.

[1] Grzegorz Chrupała. 2008. Towards a Machine-Learning Architecture for Lexical Functional Grammar Parsing. PhD dissertation, Section 6.4, http://www.lsv.uni-saarland.de/personalPages/gchrupala/papers/phd-single.pdf

-- Grzegorz