[Corpora-List] Open Source Morphology for Fr, It, Es, De

Marcin Miłkowski list-address at wp.pl
Thu Apr 26 14:55:49 CEST 2012

W dniu 2012-04-25 10:13, Adam Kilgarriff pisze:
> Dear all,
>
> We are looking for open source morphological lexicons (or processors
> with high-accuracy morphology inside) for French, Italian, Spanish,
> German, which support the production of <word form, lemma> pairs
> (inflectional morphology only). All leads gratefully
> received. (We're aware of freeling.)

We use such dictionaries in LanguageTool (www.languagetool.org):

* For German, there's Morphy, and we have some additions in our project. * For French, we use Dicollecte Lexique: http://dicollecte.org/download.php?prj=fr * For Italian, there's Morph-it! http://sslmitdev-online.sslmit.unibo.it/linguistics/morph-it.php * For Spanish, we use a modified version of freeling.

Best, Marcin