[Corpora-List] Open Source Morphology for Fr, It, Es, De

René Witte witte at semanticsoftware.info
Wed Apr 25 14:29:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

Our Durm German Lemmatizer is open source and comes with GATE components for morphological analysis and lemmatization of German nouns:

http://www.semanticsoftware.info/durm-german-lemmatizer

The lexicon is auto-generated as described in our paper:

Praharshana Perera and René Witte,

A Self-Learning Context-Aware Lemmatizer for German.

Human Language Technology Conference/Conference on Empirical Methods

in Natural Language Processing (HLT/EMNLP 2005), pp. 636–643, October 6–8,

2005, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.

http://rene-witte.net/german-lemmatization

The distribution also includes our evaluation corpus with manual annotations for number, case, and lemma information (and we plan to update the distribution with a larger lexicon some time this summer).

Cheers, René