[Corpora-List] Detection of quotations and automatic attribution corpora

René Witte witte at semanticsoftware.info
Mon Apr 23 21:52:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

> Does anyone know of any related corpora or articles on
> the automatic detection of quotations and the attribution of authors to
> quotations (for any domain)?

Have a look at our Reported Speech Tagger components:

http://www.semanticsoftware.info/reported-speech-tagger

And the corresponding publication:

Ralf Krestel, Sabine Bergler, and René Witte:

Minding the Source: Automatic Tagging of Reported Speech

in Newspaper Articles.

Proceedings of the Sixth International Language Resources and Evaluation

Conference (LREC 2008), Marrakech, Morocco, May 28–30, 2008.

http://rene-witte.net/reported-speech-tagging

Cheers, René