[Corpora-List] (no subject)

maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Wed Apr 18 19:03:11 CEST 2012

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:40:12 +0200, Yannick Versley <versley at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> SFST is written in C++, and it's reasonably easy to use it in your own
> programs (in terms of, loading a transducer and feeding strings to it).

I guess so--I might even say, "Duh", except I was the one who overlooked this :-).

In case anyone else is interested in using SFST from C++, I went back and looked at its README, which has this: ------ If you want to implement your own tools based on the SFST code, have a look at fst-infl.C and fst-infl2.C. They show how analysers are implemented with the standard (fst-infl) and the compact (fst-infl2) transducer format. ------ And the code there is quite simple :-).

Mike Maxwell