[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Eirini LS eirini_ls at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 12:30:45 CEST 2012

Dear Corpora members, My question may be very simple and I am very sorry for bothering you; but I have heard about morphological analyzers made on the basis of xfst modules (so called Xerox Finite State Platform), as I have seen the Book of Finite State Morphology with a software distributed by PARC can be used for this purposes, but at the same time fst - can be considered as a tool using its own language. So, Is it possible to integrate transducers created in this program in the other program made for example in C or C++? and if so, does it need additional permission or license? Thank you in advance,

Irina -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 779 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120418/a21d8251/attachment.txt>