[Corpora-List] An open source verb analyzer for the Persian language

Mohammad Sadegh Rasooli rasooli.ms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 12:48:15 CEST 2012

Dear Corpora users,

This is a rule-based fast verb inflector for Persian implemented in C#. It can find multi-word verbs if they exist in the verb list. This work is done during our work on preprocessing the Persian dependency treebank and valency lexicon of Persian verbs (http://dadegan.ir/en). The code is released with GNU free license.

Here is the project page:

https://github.com/rasoolims/PersianVerbAnalyzer

Please do not hesitate to contact me about the problems with the code. I will be happy if you report bugs or your own suggestions or modifications to the code.

Related publication:

M.S. Rasooli, H. Faili, and B. Minaei-Bidgoli. Unsupervised identification of Persian compound verbs, in MICAI 2011: http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2178234

Thanks

Mohammad Sadegh Rasooli

http://sites.google.com/site/rasoolims/ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3319 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120415/24059021/attachment.txt>