[Corpora-List] Alternatives to the Bing search API

Daniele Pighin daniele.pighin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:18:33 CEST 2012

Hi Eros,

The Blekko <http://blekko.com> search engine has a free (at least as in "free beer", as far as I can say) search api ( http://www.quora.com/What-can-I-do-with-blekko-api), even though I am not sure if that would fit your needs. I would have recommended duckduckgo<http://duckduckgo.com> but I am not sure whether it has a programmable API.

Cheers,

Daniele