[Corpora-List] Corpora suitable for studying VP ellipsis

Alan Hogue eahogue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:58:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

I wonder if anyone knows of any corpora which are suitable for studying VP ellipsis. This would involve annotation which identifies missing VPs and some indication of their antecedents. I'm mainly interested in English, but if there are resources for other languages I'd like to hear about that as well.

More generally, are there corpora which annotate other types of anaphoric relations, such as pronouns, etc.?

Thanks! Alan Hogue -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 534 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120412/dd1b83ae/attachment.txt>