[Corpora-List] InfoFramework

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Mon Apr 9 11:15:18 CEST 2012

Hi Justin, Eric,

thanks for your suggestions. I also thought about YouTube but the full narration would be very comprehensive. That's why only slides.

My program (I call it framework) facilitates creation of statistical classification programs. It processes a data corpus and composes corresponding statistical datasets that can be used to create prototypes of classification programs.

More specifically, 1) the framework processes a corpus (for example, a textual containing movie reviews or neurobiological with ECGs) and creates statistical datasets. These datasets can be 2) evaluated using WEKA classifiers, 3) fused, 4) optimized or 5) indicated as the basis for creation of a program prototype in the form of a NetBeans project with Java sources.

For example, Emotext for long texts can be an example of a program prototype in step 5 (http://socioware.de/EmoTextDemo/servlet/InputForm). If you glance over the result output you will see that the demo relies on different datasets that can be composed by my framework at steps 1,2,3,4.

AO

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4939 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20120409/05b4a166/attachment.txt>