[Corpora-List] InfoFramework

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Sun Apr 8 18:39:59 CEST 2012

Alexander,

I agree a video with narration would be easier to follow than ppt. My NLP/CL course website includes simple instructions for students:

"... Make a SHORT (1-2 minutes) video on this topic. An easy way to do this is: make a short PowerPoint presentation; Save as JPG (save each slide as a separate file); in MS Movie Maker, load the slides as a sequence of still images; add audio narration; Save movie to your desktop. If you prefer, you can use other methods to make the movie. Register a Youtube account; upload the movie to Youtube ..."

See example videos at: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/ai32/

Eric Atwell, Leeds University