[Corpora-List] InfoFramework

Justin Washtell lec3jrw at leeds.ac.uk
Sun Apr 8 18:09:34 CEST 2012

Hi Alexander,

Your system certainly looks interesting, but I can't understand what it does (except that it was used for EmoText).

Perhaps you could release a version that includes an introduction and audio commentary?

Regards,

Justin Washtell University of Leeds

________________________________ From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of Alexander Osherenko [osherenko at gmx.de] Sent: 08 April 2012 15:43 To: Corpora at uib.no Subject: [Corpora-List] InfoFramework

Hello,

I habe published a small Powerpoint presentation (6 slides) with a set of snapshots of my framework for experimentation and rapid prototyping. You might be interested in it:

http://socioware.de/6slides_framework_english.ppt

Best Alexander Osherenko