[Corpora-List] 4th edition of the Introduction to Terminology Online Course (IULA/UPF)

iuladocum iuladocum at upf.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:40:01 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 4th edition of the Introduction to Terminology Online Course will start in May. This course, offered by the IULATERM research group on Terminology, under the direction of M. Teresa Cabré, is the first module of our Terminology Distance Learning Programme.

The course deals with the basic principles of theory and practice in Terminology and is intended for language professionals dealing with special languages and terminology in their daily activities, such as specialized translators. The course is taught in English and completely online. Please see below for further details and do not hesitate to write to us should you have any further questions or doubts.

Kind regards,

M. Teresa Cabré

Director

ECTS Credits: 10

Starting date: 18th May 2011

Further information: http://www.iula.upf.edu/teronlform0uk.htm e-mail: iulaonline at upf.edu

Institute for Applied Linguistics (IULA), Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Barcelona (Spain)

If you would rather not receive information about future IULATERM events, please send an e-mail to iuladocum at upf.edu -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4628 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20110418/20b5c683/attachment.txt>