[Corpora-List] could anybody come accross or know something ablut a saudi or egyptian corpus for english teachers

Eric Atwell csc6ea at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 18:07:10 CEST 2011

Abdullah,

Do you want English or Arabic texts? you did not say! I have a collection of English subcorpora from web-sites in each country, including Egypt (.eg) and Saudi Arabia (.sa) on my World Wide English Corpus website set up for student exercises, see http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric/wwe.shtml

Eric Atwell Leeds University

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011, Alharthi, Abdullah Saeed wrote:

> ould anybody come accross or know something ablut a saudi or egyptian corpus for english teachers
> plz if you have sufficient knowledge about that you can tell us
> aalharthi at liverpool.uk.
> abdullah

Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Language research group,

I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems

School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS

Leeds LS2 9JT, England. TEL: 0113-3435430 FAX: 0113-3435468

WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nlp